Wednesday, November 17, 2010

National Unfriend Day

Jimmy Kimmel has declared today National Unfriend Day, based on his belief that Facebook is cheapening the sacred institution of friendship, and he's encouraging everyone to unfriend those people who aren't really "friends."

And in honor of National Unfriend Day, I'm reposting the link to my Facebook video.

Happy National Unfriend Day!


  1. Your writing is professional quality and better than most TV shows. I was in stitches with both your YouTube videos. Please don't stop.

  2. Robert -- thank you -- and if you liked the Facebook video, please forward it on. That's how the Law School one went viral -- help me do it again!!

  3. @DukBudr- thanks, if you liked it, pass it on and help my Facebook video get big and strong so his big brother "Law School" stops making fun of his hit count.

  4. Thanks for visiting my blog Rattus Scribus. Your video WAS funny. But your comment tells me that I wasn't far off on my assessment, since my main point is not about how silly the prospective students look, though they of course appear that way. My piece actually revolves around your point: the lawyer's frustration at what the legal profession had become, and what that might say about what has happened to American education and cultural values. Please know that I appreciate your video. Keep them coming. The dialog and the monotone voices are wonderful.