Sunday, December 12, 2010

DefCon 1

It's time for Episode 5, the season finale of So You Want to Go to Law School -- The Series. Click here to watch.

Staring down the gun barrel of finals, Carrie-Ann and her friend Will look back on a long semester and plan their final assault on their impending exams.

Including the original video, this is the sixth, and for now, the final episode in the Law School series. It's been a lot of fun writing these little movies, and I hope you enjoyed them. That being said, I don't want to overstay my welcome with the series, and so I'll quit while I'm (hopefully) still ahead.

Please keep voting in the Huffington Post's Best Book-Related Video contest. As of Sunday night, So You Want to Write a Novel was in 2nd place, only trailing novelist Tim Dorsey's video about his new book. (UPDATE: As of Thursday, December 18, the video is in first place with an average score of 8/10. Dorsey's video is in second, 7.5/10).

Also, check out the Media/Blog Coverage tab and see all the places my videos have popped up in the last few weeks. I particularly enjoyed talking to novelist Caroline Leavitt about how "So You Want to Write a Novel" came to be (in no small part because she was kind enough to let me ramble on and on in my very special way). Check out her great website here.

I plan to post at least once more before the end of the year while I work on some new ideas for The Corner in 2011.

The last two months have really been great, and I thank you for coming along for the ride.

1 comment:

  1. Love the "So you want to write a novel" video, found you through there. Can't wait to see what your blog has to offer. Best of luck winning the Huffington Post contest!

    Scribbler to Scribe

    ReplyDelete