Saturday, December 4, 2010

Episode IV -- A New Hope(lessness)

A really, really important part of law school is getting some real-world experience.

I largely skipped that part until after my second year, which, as it turns out, was a really smart move by me. I'm thinking that had I started down that real-world road any earlier, I might have run for the hills before finishing law school. If I had done that, I wouldn't have met my wife, and I wouldn't be sitting here watching Spider Man 2 with my son. The true irony of the entire series is that my kids are the biggest fans law school has ever had, because without law school, they would never have been born.

In Episode 4 of So You Want to Go to Law School - The Series, Carrie-Ann has gotten an internship at the same firm where the whole saga began, and her supervising attorney is our old friend Oscar.

Click here to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment