Sunday, March 6, 2011

Time to Make the Doughnuts

For those curious about writing in general, here's a link to an interview I recently gave to QueryTracker, an awesome website with a ton of information about literary agents and a very user-friendly database that lets you track submissions to literary agents. I used QueryTracker a lot when I was submitting my last manuscript. They also have a very good blog attached to the website.

Also, if you haven't yet, please do check out my recently-updated Facebook page. I've been using it more lately, and would like to spread the word about it. Please share it with anyone who you think might like it.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Nice interview David ... and congratulations on your success so far! You've travelled a pretty unique road, but hopefully one that more and more becomes the norm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Luke -- thanks very much. it's been a strange road indeed, but an interesting look at the way social media has changed things.

    ReplyDelete