Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A New Cover!

Feast your eyeballs on this tasty new cover for The Jackpot.

You may be asking why I'm changing the cover. Or you may not care at all.

Since this is an e-book, the cover has to do a lot of heavy lifting It has to lure buyers in for a closer look, amid the noise of all the other e-books out there.

Long story short, after some "market research" and "focus grouping" and "synergistic synergy," I decided I needed to make a change. I feel this new one better captures the essence of the book. And I just like it a lot.

So. That's pretty much that.

Same book. Same 99 cent price. Just a new cover.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Ooh! a new iPhone!

10 comments:

  1. I liked your other cover, but I like this one better. I love how the numbers are coming out of gun, then link up with the title. Did you design the cover yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scott,

    thanks. A guy named Dave Fymbo did the design work (found him on Kindleboards). We looked at a few different things, and actually a relative of mine came up with the idea to link the title with the number-bullets.

    Thanks, glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - this is a much more compelling cover. I LOVED your book and pretty much wish I'd written it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE. Very awesome cover! I STILL haven't purchased my Kindle, but surely hope to by Christmas. I can't wait to read it! And I love the number bullets! That's genius. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natasha -- thanks -- and that is just about the best compliment I've ever gotten on the book!

    Anita -- aren't those bullets cool? Once we figured out to link those up to the title, like Scott noticed, it really came together,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, like it a lot. Both the title and author name pop more on this one. Good change.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I, too, still do not possess an eReader. Fie on me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cover looks awesome!

    And I'm here from the Pay It Forward blogfest and I just wanted to say thanks so much for signing up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice cover! I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks guys! I'm really happy with the cover.

    ReplyDelete