Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pay it Forward Blogfest

This weekend, I'm participating in the Pay it Forward blogfest, the brainchild of Matthew MacNish, which has been a great way for different bloggers to discover each other.

Here are three writers' blogs that I enjoy reading:

1. Melissa Romo's The Book or Bust. I've referenced this one before, but I really like this blog. And I've known Melissa since the early 1990s, long before there was blogging or even before either of us had taken a stab at writing novels.  

2. Paul Greci's Northwriter blog. Paul is a YA/MG writer and lives in Alaska. I find his blog fascinating because it sounds like he spends his free non-writing time kicking Alaska's butt all over the place. He's a big runner, biker and kayaker.

3. Bill Blume's The Wildcat's Lair. Bill, a writer I got to know through the James River Writers group, writes fantasy and a most amusing online comic strip.

Please do check out the work of these three very different and very fine writers.


  1. Those are some great blogs, David. Bill's dino/cat combo in his comic strips CRACKED me up! :)

  2. Will check them out, sound like fun, nice blog too, now to blog hopping about.

  3. Anita, glad you liked them -- Bill is a very funny dude.

    Pat -- thanks for visiting. hope you found something good to read.

  4. i missed the pay it forward hop, so stopping by fashionably late! nice to meet u david :)

  5. welcome Jeremy.

    And Melissa, of course - I love your blog.


  6. David, thanks for the shout out!!
    Your videos are the BEST, btw!! :-) :-) :-)