Thursday, November 20, 2014

30-Day Running Challenge - Update #2

Still at it. 

At lunch today, I ran 3.5 miles to get me through my 20th straight day of running. 

This has been the toughest week yet due to the ridiculously cold November weather that we've been enjoying. 

My November 19 run was 1.08 miles, just enough to qualify as a run and keep the streak alive. When I headed out the door that morning, the temperature was 15 degrees. Easily the coldest weather I have ever run in. 

I was layered up pretty good, but my exposed skin, namely my face, took a beating. I thought about pushing it to two miles, but after a mile, my lungs hurt and my face burned.

No physical issues. My legs feel pretty good, and I haven't developed any lingering pain from overuse. 

I've even started to see a couple pounds come off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment